Sunday, April 25, 2010

"You sent me flowers, when you were strong/ you were my baby, a whole year long/ all you could tell me, was how I'd done you wrong/ I've got white daises, and a lonesome song."

I need a camera, so I can go out and see things again.

Also, I'm beginning to believe that there is absolutely nothing in the assumption that there are jobs which are "just for stupid people." You know how people talk down on flipping burgers? Just TRY keeping up with the lunch rush at a fast food place, where you have ten seconds between orders and you're primarily working off of the mumbled, annoyed orders that are coming over the speaker- and then I'll consider taking your word for it when you say that that is a job only for the lazy, unmotivated and brain dead.

Similarly, let's look at ditch digging. On days when you're feeling lazy, have you ever thought "Oh, I'll go dig a ditch through the back yard! That sounds delightful!" I know I certainly haven't. Digging ditches is a JOB, and if it's not done properly, we all get flooded basements, or worse.

Unless the ditch diggers are working for the government, eh? :D Jk, jk, you know I jk. Everyone works hard. Okay, that's all my (rather small) rant for the day. :D

I will be back LATER!

STAY TUNED!

P.S. The title is from Rose Cousin's new Album, The Send Off. You can listen to the song here- it's White Daisies.

No comments:

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter