Tuesday, March 11, 2008

*falls off chair and bangs head on wall, completely by accident*

[Highly random thought snippets]
My philosophy paper is in.

My philosophy assignment is in.

I have oodles of Latin (11 ugly sentences) to translate for tomorrow.

Student for a Day was today. It went well. The food was good, the classes were interesting, and I didn't make too much of a fool of myself.

I have my art question and sources. Now all I have to do is read the sources and write the paper. *grins*

I think I have my Literature question; the importance of landscape in specific literature.

And, I knocked over a lamp with a chair. I was trying to move the chair around the lamp so I could put it in front of the computer, but I failed. The lamp and the chair are both unharmed.
[/highly random thought snippets]

No comments:

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter