Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rather light-headed.

So, I still intend to blog. But as you may have noticed, I'm also doing Nanowrimo. And there are only a certain amount of words in the old noggin per day. (At least that's what's happening this year...)

So for the duration of the month, I think I'll direct you over to my writing blog, Stories Of Medusa, where whatever leftover words I have are coming to rest. There resides such FASCINATING things as me griping, interviewing my characters, and maybe someday, word counts!

So not much different from here. :D

Anyhow, have a good day!

(Also I cut a foot of my hair off last night, to donate. My head feels rather funny.)

No comments:

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter