Saturday, August 16, 2008

"Whatever female driven, emotion-based dilemma you're dealing with right now, you have my sympathy."

Wow. True to my tradition, I just watched a "scary" movie. Last time I was alone in the house for a protracted period of time, (early June,) I watched the Dr. Who episode Blink. Very nervy. This time, I watched Red Eye

I will never trust helpful young men in airports again. 

My, that was a good movie. *huggles it* And see, when the security men take pens away from you, they know what they're doing! 

3 comments:

Bahnree said...

Oh my gosh I HATED that movie!!!! If I had seen that movie AFTER Dr Who, this is what I would have been screaming the entire movie:

"Just call the police you stupid woman! Why does NO ONE call the police????"

But I'm glad someone liked it and justified its existence. :D And I love your title quote.

Kemendraugh said...

I guess I should see it then, If Jasmine loved it a lot, and Stephanie hated it passionately, there must be something worth watching there ^_^
I too approve of that title. It's awesome. I'm going to adopt it.

- said...

I also approve of that movie. And the main man has the best lines, such as your title.

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter