Saturday, December 15, 2007

Life is good

I've been in a happy mood today. A day to walk around with a lilt on my step and my head high. I've been struck again by the way that God continues to provide. I started this year with almost no money and no prospects of income. Now, four months later, I have not only not gone hungry, I have actually managed to gain a little weight, (a triumph on more than one level!) I've gone Christmas shopping, and generally not felt want. This has generally been a really good term. I've learned like you wouldn't believe. I've seen new places and things. I've made friends.

And even problems aren't going to change this fact. I write that because my flight home has just been canceled. I'm now taking the train to Toronto. Cool!

No comments:

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter