Thursday, June 19, 2008

Head under water, and you tell me to breathe in.

*WARNING- ENTRY WRITTEN AFTER FOUR HOURS CUTTING SMALL PAPER SHAPES FOR READING PROGRAM- BRAIN FAILURE IMMINENT-

Well, after my minor rant about the lack of computer resources in the library system, and kind comments offering solutions, my issue is solved. I am not allowed to use the main computer. :D No, I am not annoyed about this, all appearances to the contrary. It's security reasons, (even though I have a key and am allowed in here any hour of the day or night :P), so I have been exiled to one of the public computers. Don't you just love bureaucracy? So logical. At any rate, I don't think I want to save any work I do on a public computer, so coding is out.

Instead, I shall order books. Many books. Many big books. Many big lovely books from all over the province. *manic laughter*

On a not-unrelated side note, I am reading Inkheart. I started it before, and didn't like it. But it was heavily recommended, so I thought I'd give it another try. I'm not sure what I was on when I read it before, because I am very much enjoying it this time around. *hugs it*

Now, seeing as I have to be awake in six hours, since Courtney is going to work in the morning, I really should be heading home and falling into bed.

1 comment:

Bahnree said...

LUCKY! I want to read Inkheart. I had a tragic Inkheart story the other day that I still need to blog about.

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter