Monday, June 9, 2008

I aim to rectify certain inequities.

Fraulein brought to my attention that it sounds, to anyone reading this blog, like I am doing most of the work around the house, while she does nothing. This is, of course, NOT true. She's been making breakfast every morning when she's here, cooking and cleaning, and running the house when I'm not here, which is a lot, as I'm working full time. I would most certainly be certifiably crazy at this point if it was not for her.

Sorry I didn't make this clear before.

Also, I have to apologize for the posts I've been writing lately. My coherence is leaving by the day, rather.

1 comment:

Bahnree said...

Good to know. And I love the quote you used.

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter