Monday, June 16, 2008

Library Annals: Book 1

I'm spending the day at the library today, decorating and preparing Reading Club materials. This is fun, but I think I'll be here for the full day. Not because the work is hard, or even takes much time. No, I think I'll put in the full 10+ hours because of the people lurking outside the door.

It is raining today, and finals week. Therefore, most of the town's delinquents are hanging out in the library porch. They come and go, but there've been at least three lurkers out there since 10:30. So, any urge to leave work and go home early is easily quelled. :D

I wonder if I can get the coffee maker to work...

1 comment:

Kemendraugh said...

*scoffs* You could totally take them. W1t y3r l33t sn1p3x0r m0v3s! or your super Medusa hair. Stone, Baby! *bwahaha!*

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter