Wednesday, February 27, 2008

After this, furthermore, nextly- wait.

I got my Presentation done today! *collapses from relief* I did a 10 minute presentation in Science, Medicine and Faith on Human Language Development and Acquisition, specifically First Languages.

We're looking at Darwinism is Science class, and we each have to do a 10 minute presentation on a subject that is often used in evolutionary debates. I have come to the conclusion that I am not a scientist. However, the others said that I did a good job *sceptical* and now that's one less thing to worry about!

The class was- amusing. Moon Unit has a cold, so she had to leave the class because of a coughing fit. Third World and I told her later that God gave her that cold so that she wouldn't have to sit though the discussion of homosexuality. That was definitely a case of TMI.

Tomorrow, Music paper due and Latin Quiz. *blinks* Actually, that's today now, isn't it. Time to sleep.

*wanders off to bed*

No comments:

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter