Sunday, February 17, 2008

To Do

I'm making a list so that I don't forget. This week I need to:
  1. Write my 10 page philosophy research paper
    1. Question
    2. Research
    3. Write
    4. Revise at least once
  2. Get up to date in my Art textbook
  3. Read Denton.
  4. Read Philosophy text, Kant and Hume
  5. Translate Practise and Review sentences in Chapter 15 of Wheelock's Latin
  6. Go to War Museum with Stephanie
  7. Go to Museum of Civilization
  8. Continue writing 1000 words a day on my story
  9. Think of and being researching a question for my Literature paper
  10. Sleep
  11. Eat
  12. Have fun.
Sounds like a good week!

After consultation with Stephanie, we decided that the two professors who expect the best work out of us also want us to do it on short notice. Dr. Patrick likes to assign things to be done yesterday. Dr. Tingley gave us our paper parameters on two weeks notice. Now I'm slightly scared because we have another paper for Tingley due the week after the philosophy paper, with no news yet. However, I will overcome! Or at least crash and burn really dramatically!

No comments:

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter