Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day one of reading week...

I'm feeling very productive today. *adjusts jacket collar* I unaccountably woke up at 8:30, and so I was able to get my work done early(ish). Fun! I also made waffles; I feel very competent. However, I did manage to stab myself with a meat thermometer. Maybe I shouldn't get too uppity, eh? *grin*

Ah, I went on a walk out behind the house of parliament. It was so beautiful it hurt. That sounds odd, but I was carrying my camera, so I kept seeing in photos. There are so many lovely architectural bits...

And then- the bells played while I was there. I love the sound of bells. It reminds me heavily of Germany. Of course the fact that I was in a courtyard-like space surrounded with old buildings didn't hurt the remembering.

I hope I got some good shots. I'll have to beg Third World to download my pictures for me. *wanders away*

No comments:

My fabulous life in Microcosm! No really, it's called Twitter. Good train, you should get on.

    follow me on Twitter